Sign in to follow this  
tooler82

National Guard

I'm in the Army and do graphics for them the base. They're having a conference coming up and they just dropped this in my lap but it's too blurry for me to redraw it. Does anybody happen to have an eagle like this so I can recreate it? Thanks in advance.

post-80805-0-85144700-1393249125_thumb.j

That's decent but knowing how the Army is, they'll want a more professional with detail. I may just make it without the eagle is all I know to do. Just have to ask my Colonel

Oh wow you are a livesaver! Maybe I won't get demoted after all haha! Thanks for this again.

They're killing me. They think it should have more detail like the one they sent me but it's impossible.

Here it is in 3 colors.. had to zip it up cause of size.

It's gonna need a little work.. You said you do graphics work for the Army...

I assume they are paying you, right? Okay... get busy!  :)

BaldEagle_03.zip

Yeah I can't complain about the pay I'm getting paid to sit in this office all day, except when all these military cuts come and we're all sent home for good lol. Thanks skarekrow

I have great respect for the men and women in all branches of the military and I thank you for what your doing. I think it stinks what they are doing to all of you. I voted for the other guy he knows how important you are.

• Like 3

Yeah I can't say my personal opinion since I'm in the military though.

I can state my but I won't because it always seems to offend somebody in cyber world. Come in to my store some time and you can have an earful of how I feel.

• Like 1