Sign in to follow this  
3barefoot

Best decals for a Boutique

I have rented a space in a Boutique and need idea's of what to put in it. I have 3" letters in different colors (hot pink, Lime Green, & White) of every letter. I have 5" decals of a Cheerleader, Baseball Player, Football Player. Also have the sayings "Christ Life & Salt Life" I have a John Deere decal. Also a Pink Ribbon decal and license plates with poka dots and 1 4" letter. But nothing seems to be selling.

So I was wanting to see if you had any ideas.

Thanks. 

post-75189-0-76149100-1392564377_thumb.j

post-75189-0-64427900-1392564396_thumb.j

Salt Life and John Deere are copyrighted/licensed trademarks. So, if you get sued, would it be worth it?   You could also get the Boutique owner in trouble as well, if they are selling them,,and  It is being sold on their property.

You cannot reproduce/sell copyrighted/trademark items without permission from the owner.  Salt Life and John Deere are very protective of their logos and trademarks.

A Good Read,  before you get caught.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/17644-warning-to-everyone/?hl=+dewalt%20+decal

Here is a larger scale of what copyright infringement is,  big or small ,,,  illegal  to sell copyrighted/trademarked items.  Does not matter what the item is   T-shirts, decals, banners, what ever. 

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/02/store_owner_sentenced_for_sell.html#incart_river_default

• Like 5

Boy you are braver than i am selling salt life and john  deere in a public boutique. Most people like to buy things that they want made on the spot.

Wow.. Guess I will pull those out the store. I do this out of my house so I was looking somewhere to put my stuff to sell. All my work is word of mouth, Friends, or Facebook.  

Salt life originated right here in jville florida.. That is where you will get most of your work from word of mouth.

Those are money makers but not worth being sued..

I agree! And from reading what Mz Skeeter shared.. I'm scared to even fill a order if someone calls me for one.

• Like 1