Buggie Pilot

Next noob in line

Gotta start by sayin Thanks. I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now, and with all the support I've seen, I've must say you all are the reason I desided to buy my 24" P-Cut. It came yesterday I set it up in about 35 minutes....no problem except no vinyl yet! Its plotting everything good with the pen and paper so I guess its just a waiting game. I got it primarily to do up my race car & trailer but I can see this aint gonna end there.......I'm sure when I get started I will have ;)? about vectoring stuff....ect, ect,ect

Again Thanks

Pete

Welcome Pete! Make sure you visit the vinyl section and click on the links for free vinyl!

Welcome Pete! Post some pics when your vinyl comes. Thanks for posting....most people who get it set up with no problems don't post. IT's only the problems we usually hear about.

Welcome! I am willing to bet you about a million dollars you will use it for more then just your race car! hehe

Welcome! I am willing to bet you about a million dollars you will use it for more then just your race car! hehe

And to make that safe, Im going to keep the money until the bet ends ;)

Do you want my paypal address?

Hay Pete

Another racer here, can't wait for my vinyl to show up.  Welcome to the fourm you will be happy with the help and advice

given on this site.

Tom

Welcome Pete, like some of the others have already mentioned, you will find MANY things you'll be using your cutter for.  Enjoy!!

Jenny

Topper called it right.....haven't done anything for my race car or trailer but I did get 3 jobs for friends that pay for the cutter. The first one delivers this week .

Welcome aboard, ang congrats on the purchase...

While you're waiting for your vinyl, I would suggest to start getting comfortable with all the features SBE has to offer!