gcextreme

Off Scale Erro

So i have been cutting alot today, and now i switched to some 8" wide material and i am getting this OFF SCALE error with my Graphtec....dont know what the issue is...

where are you loading your vinyl?    Is it over the long grit roller to the right , as it should be?   Are your pinch rollers  in the marked area, where they should be? 

• Like 1

From another website. 

OFFSCALE is displayed when data is received.

Some areas cannot be cut.

The data received lies outside the cutting/plotting area set.

Set the cutting/plotting area

Check the page-length setting

The data received is larger than the

cutting/plotting area set.

Replace with a larger-size medium.

Reduce the data size.

• Like 1

where are you loading your vinyl?    Is it over the long grit roller to the right , as it should be?   Are your pinch rollers  in the marked area, where they should be? 

Yes..over the long grit roller, like ive done many times before with this same 8" wide roll , lol

Mine says off scale sometimes after I poll a big pc. and reload with a small pc. but it always cuts fine so I never gave it a second thought. My off scale ony comes on for a few seconds and goes right back off it that makes any difference.

Getting this error...again...and when i turn off my plotter and wait a bit and turn it back on, it wants to continue the job only to get the offscale error again....

this is aggraviating!!

I dont know whats causing it. I am cutting on 15" sisserweed HTV, and my image is 12", its not off the scale, or whatever, it doesnt make sense..