Pcrat

new job for a Custom pull tractor...need some help

OK so i went to a customers house this past weekend, he has a custom built lawn tractor for pulling,

he just had a new paint job on it done about a month ago. I told him wait a bit yet to apply any vinyl,

But he wants lightning across the top spread across it. and both rear fenders. not just a single bolt, but the lightning that cracks across the sky,

I took some pictures, and have been messing around but he don't know what colors he wants, just just told me to make it POP.  

Ive never done lighting before, was wondering on some advice, use maybe 2 colors, off set one to make it kinda pop... 

Or maybe digital print???

I also have to design a custom logo for each side also.

here's an image of the top so you can see what color it is. it does look good in person, 

Thanks

post-25991-0-11470000-1390597506_thumb.j

i would rather print it.... now if its printed will it print only the cracks or will there be a background to it? 

How do ya print lightning, since any image of it has a black background lol

yea probebly a blue, since his logo is gonna say Blue Thunder.

I hit up Dakotagrafx for all my printing. He is about to have an operation, so if he isn't able to maybe he can point you to another.

Really needs airbrushings, but if not, just some squigley lines put together might work. Maybe a darker blue, then a white middle.

post-2309-0-05988900-1390606506_thumb.jp

lol yea vinyl i just dont think would do the trick, i think printed is the way to go.. 

I just throwed that up there, not knowing your budget, or anything.

If you print it, you're going to have to wrap the hood, and fenders, or it'll still just be cut vinyl. If you're going to pay for printing, see if there are any decent airbrushers around, that may be reasonable. Course, then you'll need to clear, and cut and buff too.

Carry on.