Sign in to follow this  
jfronk

Problem with SignBlazer

Greetings all;

Downloaded SB from the posted site, and made cd of everything and started the install. After much hair pulling and turning off all virus protection I was able to get SB installed but one error came up that I didn't know about. said "issproc.x64 failed. what's that? I have made some test cuts and everything seems to work. However I am trying to view some EPS files and can't seem to load them. I went to Ink Scape and created some vectors and saved them as EPS file but still can't get them to load. Can some one help me?

Thanks

Jerry

A few clarifications --

1. Are you still getting the error?

2. Did you eliminate the start-up screens (trial version and registration)?

3. If you are creating vectors for cutting, best thing is just to copy-paste right from inkscape into SB.

Edited by slice&dice

Question about SignBlazer and Inkskape.. For a Newbie,, would you suggest using the Inkscape with SignBlazer rather than Corel Draw 12 ??  Also Slice & Dice  am I reading your comment correctly that you can Copy and Paste an image into Inkscape then Save it and Import into SignBlazer to Cut..  I apoligize for so many questions,, but trying to help a friend of mine and she is getting very upset over learning SignBlazer functions...  Thanks and Have a Blessed Day... Judy

Copy and Paste the vector from whatever graphics program you are using (Inkscape or Corel or Illustrator, it matters not) right into SignBlazer.