Dakotagrafx

SKEETER - you still with us or did you blow away?

was just thinking you are right in the thick of it - we are still blowing here but all is good and hoping same there

Yes, went all around me. pretty scary stuff.    Indy, Kokomo south,got it bad..   several miles north around Silver Lake,,(south of Warsaw)  tore up a dairy farm.  It's still blowing here pretty good.   But I'm fine.  Lights never even went out. Just flickered.   Thanks for asking.   ;D

• Like 4

Friend of mine said 70-80 mph winds and power went out for 2min. that was it.

mark-s

I really feel for everyone that goes through  bad weather. Been there several years ago, without power for over a week. You don't miss it 'til it's not there ! We take a lot for granted sometimes.

I really feel for everyone that goes through  bad weather. Been there several years ago, without power for over a week. You don't miss it 'til it's not there ! We take a lot for granted sometimes.

You have that right,   try going four weeks without power.  Power lines and tress down everywhere, you could hardly get through the streets.  And once you did with all the landmarks gone you didn't even know where you were?  That was hurricane Charley 2004 direct hit on us, wouldn't want to go through that again...

I use to go to this station gone now...

Didn't mean to highjack the thread

post-2057-0-74415300-1384781757_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-06891200-1384781794_thumb.jp

Yes, I am glad to hear all are well.  I live right on the gulf coast and went through both Katrina and Ivan.  My prayers are with those who suffered a loss.

• Like 3

I am pretty sure that Skeeter is tough and would be like Bill in "twister" cussing at the tornado and chucking the empty bottle at it as it went by - she watches over all of the people on the forum - we have to watch over her

• Like 4