gcextreme

New look for my truck..should turn heads!

Got my truck back from the bodyshop...had a little accident pulling a trailer and it jackknifed and goofed up my bed side.

While it was being fixed i had them paint and throw on my powerdome hood thats been in my shed for a year. I think it will turn a few heads...

20131020_145423_zps1806b0eb.jpg

20131111_164047_zps925fd797.jpg

20131111_164059_zps31da250d.jpg

What does your Ranger "Transform" into?

I've got an 02 Splash with the 2.3 twin overhead engine that I can't seem to stop driving.

What does your Ranger "Transform" into?

I've got an 02 Splash with the 2.3 twin overhead engine that I can't seem to stop driving.

That engine ran for ever and was around for ever i dont know if it is still offered or not.

Lol.

Ive been working on a drawing of what it would look like transformed.

No they went to the 2.5L for a few years and then went back to the 2.3L.

Mines a 3.0L....then the biggest is the 4.0L but those are known for bad timing chains and have their own long list of issues.

Eventually i will be dropping a 5.0L 302 V8 into it from an Explorer.

But thats years down the road.

Lol.

Ive been working on a drawing of what it would look like transformed.

No they went to the 2.5L for a few years and then went back to the 2.3L.

Mines a 3.0L....then the biggest is the 4.0L but those are known for bad timing chains and have their own long list of issues.

Eventually i will be dropping a 5.0L 302 V8 into it from an Explorer.

But thats years down the road.

I have had a few of the 2.3s in pintos, a ranger 2 tempos that is all i can think off right now and several 302 motors. Probably 2 of the toughest small blocks was the 312 thunderbird and the 289 .

Still sportin' a 2.3 in a Pinto. Resisting temptation to V8 it.

Make it smoke when I had my other 1 with a 4 sd. Auto trans is sad. I think my Snapper can get burn more rubber.

My 4 sp. was way fun but the automatic gives new meaning to granny's car. Been thinking about 4cyl. injected  and 5 sp. swap from ranger or mustang just to spice it up a little.

OHHH SHIT!! I have a Ford Ranger and I'm SOOOOO doing that to the emblems when I get home!! LOVE IT!!

OHHH SHIT!! I have a Ford Ranger and I'm SOOOOO doing that to the emblems when I get home!! LOVE IT!!

Yep its sweet..i have all 3 of my emblems done, front grille/tailgate/steering wheel.

I get alot of requests for different custom emblems...but if u have an 06+ ranger the "ford" lettering is raised and shows thru the vinyl...

Ive done ones with skulls, peoples initials, guns, etc..

Yep its sweet..i have all 3 of my emblems done, front grille/tailgate/steering wheel. I get alot of requests for different custom emblems...but if u have an 06+ ranger the "ford" lettering is raised and shows thru the vinyl... Ive done ones with skulls, peoples initials, guns, etc..

Nope, I got me an old 99. Would you have the vector for that emblem? If not I'll just measure it tomorrow.