Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingWear

All Jakked Up- Salon Shirt

Thanks to the help of others on here, I have now created the proto-type t-shirt for my aunts salon.

She is starting her own salon and needed a t-shirt for the staff to wear.

Thanks Topper for helping with the art.

post-1624-1298651681964_thumb.jpg

post-1624-12986516819938_thumb.jpg

post-1624-12986516829641_thumb.jpg

post-1624-12986516829826_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

Turned out great.  Great job both of you.

Yes infact that is vinyl.

The back logo is 10"x10" and the front is 4"x4"

Thermo-Flex Plus is the brand. It is VERY easy to weed and great stuff. Its a bit pricey but worth the cost I think.

Thank You

it really looks good. and impressed ;)

i think u have solved  one of my problems: i posted this today on the forum. i have only recvd one response so far.

Hello Forum,

I Need You Guys Valued Input.

My Nephew Coaches A Girls Basketball Team And I Know He Struggles To Get Their Uniforms. HE ASKED ME TO DO THE SHOOTING SHIRTS WHICH R JUST BASIC TEES Any Way He Asked If I Would Sponsor Them, I Told Him At This Time I Could Only Do It At Cost. So He Gladley Accepted. Ok He Has 12 Girls

He Wants Front And Back With Name And Numbers On Back. 11x11 Print On Front. 6 Inch Numbers And 2.5 X 12 Names. My Problem Is Calculating The Vinyl. How Much Will I Need. And What Would His Our My Cost Be. Shirts R MED LG XL Maroon And Vinyl Will Be Silver. I Will Create The Design And Press Shirts. Yall Know That I Am New So Help Me Out Please. Oh And I Was Thinking Should I Use Thermoflex Plus Or Easy Weed By Siser.

Thanks In ADVance

Dodank

Ps. I Choose vinyl Because I Think Its Cheaper Than Plastisol Because Of The Low Qty. Am I Right.

Thanks

Wrestlingwear that ended vey nice.

Topper, great job!

nonabelle

It is better to have them done in vinyl as they will be custome with names. That would be too expensive in screenprnting.

thank u guys. i love this forum. u guys r really phenomenal i really value your input. wrestlewear u r the greatest and joe u solve problem number 2.

thanks, ;)

so do u think 10 yards would be enough for both sides . i will use thermoflex plus. :-

I think 10 yards should be more than enough. You coud save a lot of material if you arrange them well when cutting. What I do in this cases is that I make a document the size of the yard. Let say, if you have a 15" wide yard, I make a 14" x 36" document and fit the most i can there, saving as much space as possible.

Joe

thanks u very much. that sounds like what somebody else was trying to explain to me.

thanks a lot. now if i could figure out how to calculated it at cost. ;)

That mannequin is so hotttttt  !!!!  lol    Great Job WW !!!!  Just show how great of a community that we have here !