karkess

Um...Help?

I want to cut this in one color, but am not sure what the best way to do that would be.  Looks like a it's going to be hell to weed.

Thanks in advance.

logo.eps

it can be done in 1 color, but as for "hell to weed" depends on what size ya do it.  say like 6" yea might be a pain. 12" not so bad..

as for 1 color,,the RED.. and the BLUE would be togather so ya probebly would have to weed the BLUE out just add another outer ring circle.

So, what did you need help with?  The weeding?   If you need help with one color.... I looked at the file and it looks good and ready to cut.  When you go into your software to cut just select all the colors and cut them at the same time.  No need to alter the file for that.  You should be good to go.  Happy Weeding

You're welcome. There were just too many colors to be attempting it in cut vinyl.

Easily modified from here for three colors vinyl over white, blue, or red.

Here it is "stacked".. you may like it cut this way better;

Pantherlogo_4colorStacked.eps

I want to cut this in one color, but am not sure what the best way to do that would be.  Looks like a it's going to be hell to weed.

Thanks in advance.

my single color option, looks ok, but the multi color version still looks better. I basically added a white outline around the red then converted all the colors to black.

post-25571-0-09666200-1384270571_thumb.plogo_BW.eps

^^^That looks amazing! Especially for it being one color. I just assumed it would be unrecognizable in one or two colors. Thanks!!