Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

hand drawn

I know it's just a hand drawn mess but I'm thinking it was based off a font. Doesn't need to be exact but close would be nice. I'm still looking but not having a lot of luck.

post-40404-0-55883100-1383074134_thumb.j

I was hoping to get something with the bottoms cut at an angle like the legs of the "A"'s. The customer just stopped in and said to just try to keep it close.

turn impact to curves and grab the nodes to make the angles is what I would do

I was trying to take the easy way out but I think a little node editing may be the quickest since I only have to use it for their name. Thanks for the help

Here, Straighten the letters out and your good to go, lol.

But i am sure you need the whole letter set for more than just this type so my attempt is wanked.

piggie.eps

Thank everyone for the help, I'm gonna do a few versions based on your suggestions and see what he thinks. He is a good guy to deal with so I'm sure we'll find a compromise somewhere in all the choices posted. If not he's my fedex driver so I may need to have everything go UPS for a while. :ph34r:

Why do they always make the critter we are going to eat look so happy?  I love pulled pork, but maybe if the pig were grabbing his crotch saying "Eat Me!" or looked a little sadder.  Like this turkey...

IMAG0123_zps2b9cf2a1.jpg

Now that's sad.

• Like 1

Actually brought in a drawing on craft paper. I took a picture printed it out and did a sharpie trace to get it to the point above. Already redrew the pig but the font had me stumped but I did a couple versions to show him and I think he'll be happy.