Dakotagrafx

cleancut blades

well got a year out of the roland blade again - graphtec is actually going strong a little longer soooo - will have to see how much longer.   between the cleancuts and the graphtec can weeding get much easier?  Love is a good cutting blade you don't have to mess with :)

Just sayin   flagwaver.gif

• Like 3

You can say that again Dakota, I switched over to Cleancut blades awhile ago and have been very happy with them.  I was even able to lower the blade pressure.

How do you know which one to get. I was looking at the graphtec ones and they have different colors to choose from. Does the color mean something? Just looking to cut vinyl and vinyl only. What's the best angle for vinyl also? I have seen 30, 45, and 60.

Call him and he will make sure you get what you need. Great guy to deal with

How do you know which one to get. I was looking at the graphtec ones and they have different colors to choose from. Does the color mean something? Just looking to cut vinyl and vinyl only. What's the best angle for vinyl also? I have seen 30, 45, and 60.

There are two sizes of blade holder for the Graphtec, the CB09 (blue top) and CB15 (red top).  You order your blade based on which of those you have.

Or call and talk to them - they're here in the great state of Iowa - and they'll get you exactly what you need.   Be sure to mention that you saw them on these forums to get your discount, which I think is only available if you call...

Call him and he will make sure you get what you need. Great guy to deal with

Exactly...

in the graphtec I use the cb09 60 degree for over 90 percent of what I cut - I do have a second cb09 holder with an older blade in it just for reflective/metallics so my main blade goes about a year on find detail . . . . Not sure Ross is on here but he is on vinylforum now and then for added info.  anytime you need anything just call him the tech support is the best I have ever had.

in the graphtec I use the cb09 60 degree for over 90 percent of what I cut - I do have a second cb09 holder with an older blade in it just for reflective/metallics so my main blade goes about a year on find detail . . . . Not sure Ross is on here but he is on vinylforum now and then for added info.  anytime you need anything just call him the tech support is the best I have ever had.

Ditto - I have my original CB09 blue top blade holder that came with my Graphtec with a 60° CleanCut Blade, and a generic aluminum CB09 blade holder from ebay with a 2nd 60° CleanCut Blade that is extended out for cutting rhinestone template and sandblast stencils.   I can quickly switch from one to the other, change the pressure values and cut with minimal interruptions.

• Like 1

oh yeh jones tip of the day - I have 4 holders for the printer - well I was putting the last one in service yesterday and noticed the black plastic tip was for some reason longer than the rest and wouldn't let the blade extend as far.   off to the basement mumbling something about chinese workers and put it on the disk  grinder.   To my surprise within seconds it burned the heck out of my fingers - that plastic end cap was actually alluminum also - search for thrown hot end cap ensued for about 15 minutes with more commentary that I will leave out.  in the end got it sanded down and works great.  PS love that holder for all the blade holders I got from here  http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/39124-holder-for-graphtec-and-roland-blade-holders-for-sale/ - custom 4 place holder keeps em all handy

• Like 1