Sign in to follow this  
Dawn's Design

Lease or Buy

Now you must lay to rest .. posting that video..   LoL

I just started my work shift 5pm to 5am.. now guess what song is stuck in my head.. grrrr..

Lets get some real music going here..

ok reading the last 2 post made me do this - lord forgive me   

You know you'll go to hell for that.

yeh I know Jay but I think I am going to be up all night so why not stir things up a little -   

yeh I know Jay but I think I am going to be up all night so why not stir things up a little -   

why you up all night?

There should be a chat channel we can chat live and not use a form .. like IRC or something..

if any of you even know what " Internet Relay Chat " is .. that is what we used before  www was around  LOL  :)

why you up all night?

There should be a chat channel we can chat live and not use a form .. like IRC or something..

if any of you even know what " Internet Relay Chat " is .. that is what we used before  www was around  LOL  :)

several chat on fb outside of here - and if you are real old you will remember ICQ.

On the up all night after a slow week or so all hell broke loose tonight and I hate to make people wait as I personally hate to wait.  beside some regulars getting big jobs to print the pink camo I was holding off on buying is going out like gangbusters for about the last 36 hrs thru other than ebay.

That is the reason I love the store. With very few exceptions come 6 pm the door gets locked and I go home. Not saying that I wouldn't stay if needed but nce to have regular hours.

• Like 1

That is the reason I love the store. With very few exceptions come 6 pm the door gets locked and I go home. Not saying that I wouldn't stay if needed but nce to have regular hours.

I need to be more disciplined in that area LOL

I need to be more disciplined in that area LOL

If it all came it at once believe me I've been here to midnight but only a couple times in 4 years at this location.

I just bought an SC and so far it seems perfect.  There is a learning curve and every error has been operator ignorance.  And the kit on Ebay I bought was awesome and got me started an hour after I bought the cutter.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/34-Vinyl-Cutter-BUNDLE-Sign-Cutting-Plotter-w-Sure-Cuts-A-Lot-Pro-Design-Cut-/281010926495?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416d8e739f it was Monkey that turned me on to this package. 

Also I tried to buy everything in the package from UScutter and couldn't come close to the price they give on ebay, even with the $9.99 shipping.

• Like 1

Same here. I started out with an MH and used it for about 3 years. It paid for itself within the first 3 weeks, Due to some surgery complications, I wasn't sure just how much sign work I was going to be able to do. I bought an SC fron US Cutter and again it paid for itself in short order. I WILL be getting another machine within a few months and plan to "step up" to a Copam orlike. It boils down to your budget. Best of luck !