wf2ste

Artcut - Complex images - cutter goes crazy

Hi There,

I have tried to do 2 detailed cuts recently and the cutter seems to manage half was through them starts cutting massive lines back through the vinyl. Today i noticed it did this when Artcut finished sending all the data.

What do you think could be wrong here?

Many thanks

When I bought my cutters 6 years ago , USCutter spoke of ArtCut like it was the worst junk out there . There might be somebody here who is familiar with thqt software . InkScape and SignCut was being packaged with the cutters sold by USCutter then . They switched to SignBlazer shortly after I bought my cutters . They offer higher end software , but offer SCALPro right now . You can search generic stuff and try the static solutions .

Hi There,

I have tried to do 2 detailed cuts recently and the cutter seems to manage half was through them starts cutting massive lines back through the vinyl. Today i noticed it did this when Artcut finished sending all the data.

What do you think could be wrong here?

Many thanks

You do not state what cutter you have, and how it is connected,  my guess you have it connected thru USB,  if so, get a serial card or a Keyspan adapter, that is the brand name.  Also make sure your cutter is grounded to the stand if you have one. 

artcut was junk from the get go - tried it first when I got my first cutter - it is problematic at best