motoxchic

How do you organize your vinyl scraps?

My mother in law has a cricut. So almost anything left over gets used, either by her or myself if I need to add a small correction (such as a phone number fading or peeling later).

As far as organizing........ I generally roll them and stick them inside a roll tube.

I just started selling scraps on ebay for the hobby users. I start the bid at .99. Always sells for much more and customers pay shipping. Everyone's happy.

I just started selling scraps on ebay for the hobby users. I start the bid at .99. Always sells for much more and customers pay shipping. Everyone's happy.

This is gross but sometimes I will take scraps and exfoliate the skin on my legs. And I'll use scraps to pick up pet hair on couch.

I use bread trays from the grocery store and sort by color, laid flat. on the larger stuff I roll and have a shelf next to the bread trays. Eventually you will have more scrap than you will use and have to thin the heard, so to speak. I usually back it in a flate rate box and offer it to whichever forum member I'm talking with the most at the time because a lot of the people on here do smaller projects where our scraps are bigger than the task at hand.

And sir I have used every piece of scrap you sent me thank you the last year.

And sir I have used every piece of scrap you sent me thank you the last year.

Been doing less and less vinyl lately so way less scraps. Turning into a tshirt factory lately.

I use as many scraps as I can. they sell as good as a full piece. If I need a 3x3 why cut a full piece when I can use a scrap piece.

• Like 1

I just started selling scraps on ebay for the hobby users. I start the bid at .99. Always sells for much more and customers pay shipping. Everyone's happy. This is gross but sometimes I will take scraps and exfoliate the skin on my legs. And I'll use scraps to pick up pet hair on couch.

eww LOL!

• Like 1

If any of fellas want to put them in a box and mail them my way, I'd would happily make use of your "extra" vinyl.  18" Oracal 651 sells for $9/meter here in Okinawa.  Kills any chance of a profit....

i will take any scraps that are usable if anyone is looking for a way to getrid of scraps without putting them in the trash, send me a pm

i went to a food supply company and bought a case of the biggest pizza boxes they had...