lsmithctr

help scalp drops outline of letters when brought in

I need help.  I am doing a sign for my PTA and they have an orange outline around the letters of the sign.  When I bring them into SCALP it seems to have dropped the outline or it is so tiny I can't see it.  I have tried with a svg, eps, pdf,ai, etc.  They all did the same thing.   I will attach the files and a PDF so you can see if you can tell me what is going on.  I need help!!  Thanks so much

PTA Logo converted.eps

PTA Logo converted.svg

PTA%20Logo%20Clear%20Sun.pdf

What program are you designing in? Make sure when exporting everything is converted to curves (corel) or convert to object or ? ? ? your program calls it because some effects don't go from program to program very well w/o doing this first.

• Like 1

This is a design that was sent to me but I can work on it in illustrator.  Can I convert to curves in that?  or convert to object?

" IF " you are on the cut window , it sounds like it is showing you the color of the text , I forget what you do to see all the colors at once ( or cut all the colors at once ) , but there is a setting . Change the colors to the same and see if it is in your cut window . Since Edge Craft has not been active on the forum or in responding to e-mails , I mainly use SignBlazer and playing around with LXi Master .