Cal

Notifications icon & "liked a post"

Good morning folks,

Hope y'all are having a great Tuesday so far.  Just a quick question about the forum for a newbie please.

At the top right of my web page, to the left of my name is a couple of icons.  I get the messenger icon and have actually used it a time or two.

There is a second icon, not sure what it is supposed to be, but there was a red flag on it this morning.  How long it's been there I don't know.  When I click on the icon I have a list of "notifications" that various members "liked a post..."  This list goes back about a month.  I clicked on them to see if I missed a comment or reply to a post I made.  I don't think I had; I did see that the specific post was "liked" that it showed up in the post.

Is there something I need/should be doing in response to these?  Is there a "secret society" of "post likers" that one is invited to join after so many?  It's not like gang membership I hope, where you have to rob a convenience store or something to gain entrance...

Thanks for any enlightenment,

Cal

• Like 2

Have you clicked on the "Options" (preferences about receiving notifications) ?

The answers to your questions are found therin.

Yep , complete with a blood ritual !!!

clhyer, I now feel obligated to like every post you make, just so you will constantly have a new notification icon...

• Like 1