Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

pick a color

Just finished a pile of these to put along the side the roads around here. 

photobucket-10539-1377809412932_zpsd9b8f

Colors are lilac, Avery beige, silver metallic, Greenstar Gold, and soft pink. Any votes for a favorite? I'm thinking lilac, beige or soft pink.

I'm not a pastel kinda guy but on the black both lilac and pink look good. I could of done like Scott's avatar and put all the colors on 1.

Oracal 651 on black 18x24 coro. I think they all look good but lilac and soft pink seem to be the winners so far.

I like them. I was thinking of doing that with a bunch of yellow boards I have sitting here. Honestly the silver/gray grabbed my eyes first.

I used ends of rolls for some, Greenstar that I bought to try last year and the pastel colors just because they seemed to work well. I've made a couple of each so far and started putting them up at intersections.

"on" might be better as "For"

Stretch the phone # all the way across.

Website?

Facebook?

Yellow.

"on" might be better as "For"

Stretch the phone # all the way across.

Website?

Facebook?

Yellow.

1. I think on is more of a southern thing. The dialect is different down here and I call tell you this because I spent my first 28 years on earth living in upstate NY. They just talk different down here.

2. Stretching the # or using a wider font is a good idea and will be taken into consideration on the next batch.

3. These are going to be viewed for a matter of seconds while waiting for the light to change or traffic to clear at a stop sign so I left off email and facebook under the theory less is more. This gives the reader less to focus on and a better chance of remembering at least my #. I wouldn't have used the are code but as small as SC is there are 3 area codes plus GA so area code is a necessity.

• Like 1