phlint

Pepsi golf cart follow up

I just wanted to follow up with a huge thank you to those who helped me gather what I needed for my Uncles retirement present, which was that we surprised him by redoing his golf cart.

We cut it pretty close. The party started at "4pm" and at 2pm we were 30 miles away with the entire cart apart, the topside of the roof was still white, and nothing had clear coat on it yet. But my wife and youngest helped out and we rallied and got there in time to surprise him with plenty of daylight left.

There were quite a few Pepsi guys there who all thought it was a gift from Pepsi, and more people than not ran their fingers across the logos because they couldn't believe they weren't stickers. 

Anyway, all I'm saying is that everyone involved couldn't have been happier and I honestly don't think I could have done it without the right font - that I wouldn't have had without help here, so again, THANK YOU!

Here's a couple quick pics. One of just the hood logo, and another of the whole cart including the awesomely terrible pepsi logo hubcaps.

Peace,

John

post-3062-0-68605700-1377447796_thumb.jp

post-3062-0-37735900-1377447806_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Terrific.

I hope he has the ability to put an ice cooler in the back filled to the top with cold cans of Pepsi !!!