WHIT72

Nother Tee

This one is near and dear to my heart.

Bully breeds, love them.

I used clipart on this one because I couldn't recreate the expression that we often see in these breeds.

I want to give a shout out too Ocal from Clk clipart. This is their image I used.

post-43101-0-17001600-1376307775_thumb.j

post-43101-0-36426600-1376307787_thumb.j

• Like 1

This one is near and dear to my heart.

Bully breeds, love them.

I used clipart on this one because I couldn't recreate the expression that we often see in these breeds.

I want to give a shout out too Ocal from Clk clipart. This is their image I used.

My 100 pound pit thinks it is a lap dog my shitzu will bt on my lap and he tries to climb up too. And he has that sad look especialy if I scold him. Just like kids really.

There big hams.

Handyman I know that feeling, my boy was a couch potato, when he wasn't at tea parties with my daughter

I couldn't believe some of the reaction s I would get walking my dog, like how dare I own a big dog like that dont you know there killers, you shouldn't have him around your daughter......All this while their tea cup chiuwawas are growling and nipping at my daughter.

Umm the only way you could possibly die from my dog would be to drown in his slobber.

That being said its a shame what irresponsible an uneducated dog owners and I use that term loosely have done to the public perception if these wonderful animals.

• Like 1

I couldn't believe some of the reaction s I would get walking my dog, like how dare I own a big dog like that dont you know there killers, you shouldn't have him around your daughter......All this while their tea cup chiuwawas are growling and nipping at my daughter.

Umm the only way you could possibly die from my dog would be to drown in his slobber.

That being said its a shame what irresponsible an uneducated dog owners and I use that term loosely have done to the public perception if these wonderful animals.

SO true. Mine will kill you  with his love and having to be on top of you smothering you .

I would love to sell these shirts and donate the profits to a bully breed rescue, I wouldn't know where to start.