JJennings

Looking for Vinyl Ready Design Please

Hope everyone is having a Wonderful Sunday Afternoon...  I am in need of a Vinyl Ready Design  someone ask for yesterday and I havent been able to find as of yet....   I need a "  Chandelier  "   that looks like a historic one.... Thanks for any help from the group...  Everyone  Have a Blessed Day   Judy / SC

The administrators of these Forums have made valiant efforts to categorize the topics, allowing people to post in the one that best covers their questions and comments.

This General Discussion heading says "Please make sure that your post wouldn't be better placed in another section before posting here."

Your posting actually belongs in "Graphic Requests"

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/forum/34-graphic-requests/

Southern+Belle%2527s+Chandelier.jpg

• Like 1

The administrators of these Forums have made valiant efforts to categorize the topics, allowing people to post in the one that best covers their questions and comments.

This General Discussion heading says "Please make sure that your post wouldn't be better placed in another section before posting here."

Your posting actually belongs in "Graphic Requests"

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/forum/34-graphic-requests/

I've been wanting to say those same words for some time now...

But, to answer the OP's question - you can find an assortment affordable chandelier art at http://www.myvinyldesigner.com/Catalog/chandeliers.aspx

There are 6 in that free set, but they're all very delicate and frilly --- I would prefer to go with the one I posted the graphic of, and maybe pay the three bucks for any of the nice ones OWJones linked to.

Here's an historic chandelier --  (candles and all)

LIGHT919Chandelier5%20%5BConverted%5D.pn

• Like 2

Thanks Everyone for the quick information.... I am sorry I didnt realize there was a link for " Graphic Request "  I will make sure I use it from now on if I need an image... Thanks Again.. Judy / SC

You're welcome --  no problems.

I assume you have the knowledge to convert these images into Vinyl Ready Designs?

If not, just ask, we'll walk you through it.

To Slice&Dice,,, No,, I don't, know if I am saving them correctly and  if you would Please walk me through one time,, then I will make my notes to follow from there,,,    Thanks for Your Help... Judy / SC

It's fairly straightforward --

1. Right click on the image, Save Image As (or alternatively, just Copy it)

2. Open Inkscape. Import your saved image or Paste  ---  make sure it stays Selected

3. Menu - PATH /Trace Bitmap -- use Brightness cutoff option -- "Update" (preview) to verify correct threshold and hit OK

4.  Drag aside this new vector graphic which was just created, and delete the original that's underneath

5. Select the vector, and COPY then PASTE into whatever vinyl cutting program you are using.

6. Resize as needed and cut.