JJennings

I Am In Need of a Cuttable File Image

Hello,,, I am in need of a cuttable file image for the North Carolina Tar Heels.. Does anyone have one they dont

mind sharing with me or could tell me how to do it..  I am new and just getting started with this vinyl decals,,,  Thanks for

any help....  I need as soon as possible...  Thanks and God Bless You All    

Thanks Very Much for the UNC Tar Heels link... I downloaded the file,,and Exported it from Corel Draw and Imported into  SignGo, but nothing shows up on my board... I did convert to Cuttable item.. What and Where did my image go too..:huh:  Thanks  Judy from SC

I'll be the first jerk who steps up and points out that it's a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws for you to cut a North Carolina Tar Heels logo, even for your own purposes or for practice.

There... I said it...  

• Like 1

Thanks Very Much for the UNC Tar Heels link... I downloaded the file,,and Exported it from Corel Draw and Imported into  SignGo, but nothing shows up on my board... I did convert to Cuttable item.. What and Where did my image go too.. :huh:  Thanks  Judy from SC

maybe run a search on your computer for "unc_tar_heels"

I'll be the first jerk who steps up and points out that it's a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws for you to cut a North Carolina Tar Heels logo, even for your own purposes or for practice.

There... I said it...  

Ever notice the disclaimer on BOTW you have to click before you download. Interesting reading. But you're still a meany. LOL I won't provide copyright but linking to a legit company seems fair. What the end user does with that link is out of our control.

Thanks everyone, but this is not something that I intend on selling,, it is for myself and a friends use... I realize Copyrights...

Ever notice the disclaimer on BOTW you have to click before you download. Interesting reading. But you're still a meany. LOL I won't provide copyright but linking to a legit company seems fair. What the end user does with that link is out of our control.

Oh, I'm not criticizing you - I point people to that website all the time - I'm simply pointing out to the original poster that it's not legal to cut that design.  When someone says they need it "as soon as possible" then it implies that they aren't just wanting it for practice.

That's what I was saying about the disclaimer you have to click on, it says something to the effect that you must obtain permission to actually the file you are downloading. Seems most people who use BOTW chose not to read what that disclaimer says. Had someone in today asking about something no-no it seems a local fastsigns told him no but the fastsigns in the next city over said sure no problem but he was getting sick of driving all the way to that shop to get them done and wanted me to do them. Funny how what I'm assuming are franchise owners will see the law completely differently.

• Like 1

I don't know much about SignGo, but try downloading the file in .eps format maybe?  Or export the .cdr as a .eps file.

Thanks to all the comments....  I would never think of doing something to get myself in trouble with copy writing...   Please don't get the wrong impression that I would want to copy write to make money .. That is just not ME !!!