bulldog13

Signblazer problem

I agree , " If " only it had continued with support and development ... " If " the evolved software gets released with support and development . I have seen the evolved software that was presented to USCutter & it was basically Elements with some features of HotShot/Pro included . I think the cost per copy paid was the main issue with USC and the evolved software not making a deal . I think the lack of support here for SCALPro is about that also .

Remember the old saying "Money talks" I take that to mean value cutters get relegated to value software. Before I get flamed about signblazer I actually paid for elements before Jerry died and like the program but after his death the inability to relicense to another computer turned me away from it. Programs that die with the creator are not very appealing to me.

Remember the old saying "Money talks" I take that to mean value cutters get relegated to value software. Before I get flamed about signblazer I actually paid for elements before Jerry died and like the program but after his death the inability to relicense to another computer turned me away from it. Programs that die with the creator are not very appealing to me.

SignBlazer Elements can be put onto any number of machines, there's no limitation on installs.

With the patch, it just opens, no trial version nags, no registration reminders.

I have really not found it to be lacking features for work at my sign making store.

I've made tens of thousands of $$$ running SBE, and intend to continue doing so because it's just COOL.

• Like 1

When I gave it up there was no patch just a nag screen at 300 plus. I understand you liking the program as is but when you pay for something and 6 months later it has no worth you may feel differently. On a plus note that situation is what convinced me to learn corel and have never looked back. I do have sbe on both of my computers and occasionally use it to help someone out who uses it. It is a shame that they haven't found a venue to release the updated software.

.... On a plus note that situation is what convinced me to learn corel and have never looked back. I do have sbe on both of my computers and occasionally use it to help someone out who uses it. It is a shame that they haven't found a venue to release the updated software.

I actually have FLEXI loaded onto my laptop, and it's really very powerful & feature-filled.

However, I prefer to work within the SignBlazer environment, it just feels comfortable. Maybe it's the cartoon-like appearance !!!

If I had a wheelbarrow filled with cash, I would personally volunteer to become involved and attempt to get SignBlazer back onto the market as a retail version, with support, upgrades and more functionality.

014-wheelbarrow-full-of-money.jpg

• Like 1

I liked it when I used it and had it not been for Jerry's passing I may still be using it.