So what is everyone using for websites? 

Im not sure I want a full fledge website yet, more of a portfolio to show what I have done, I dont want to deal with online sales yet. 

So anyone use a more portfolio type site?

i made my own website in just a couple days and im by know means saying its a great website but i think it serves my purpose for the time being.

www.bustersdesigns.com

if you wanna check it out

i made my own website in just a couple days and im by know means saying its a great website but i think it serves my purpose for the time being.
  • www.bustersdesigns.com

if you wanna check it out

• NSFW

Drop the apostrophe in Designs. It's simply not appropriate.

By the way, it might be worthwhile to use the word "their" instead of "there" ---

"to help them promote there (THEIR) group"

Also, this sentence contains a typo --

"Measure where you want you decal to be."

And check it out, right there in your posting above, the word you want is "no" not "know"

"im by know means saying its a great website"

You're welcome.  :lol:

Slice where were you when I goofed the BBQ sign last week? You could have saved me a trip to fix it. Seriously spelling and grammar are very important aspects to any business, especially the sign and vinyl trades.

• NSFW

Drop the apostrophe in Designs. It's simply not appropriate.

By the way, it might be worthwhile to use the word "their" instead of "there" ---

"to help them promote there (THEIR) group"

Also, this sentence contains a typo --

"Measure where you want you decal to be."

And check it out, right there in your posting above, the word you want is "no" not "know"

"im by know means saying its a great website"

You're welcome.  :lol:

appreciate it man

N-P

I hate coming across as the spelling nazi, but we're actually in a very specialized profession where proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling is vital.

Proofreading is primary.

Especially when clients themselves miss stuff because they're busy and under pressures, or just don't know themselves what is correct.

• Like 3

can never go wrong with some constructive criticism in a good way. we need people who are grammar police because a lot of us aren't  blessed with that ability. 

Vista Print will give you a website for $9.99 a month . VERY easy to set up and edit . Any problems and Vista Print personal will fix it . Chuck ( Ash Computers ) set me up with Go-Daddy and editing software , but is not near as simple as Vista Print , Just much cheaper ( about $25 a year )

I had something simple put together by a guy starting out when I first started and now I'm spending the big money to get a top of the line site. In this day and age your website can massively increase your business so if your serious about it then spend the cash. If you're starting out find something easy and effective like mentioned above.

My website is through wix.com they have nice templates and really easy tools to get your site up and running. I pay $9.99 a month for it but if you want a shopping cart on your page than it's $15 or $20 I think.