MadHatterGraphix

A gift or a curse?

As most of you know I'm more I to the t-shirt side of things, and dabble and even trying to go mo mainstream in signs, decals etc. However with being into all of these things I have issues sleeping. Now it's not the process like weeding etc its due to designs. I have ideas randomly popping into my head, I will fall asleep and in 30 mins I wake up with an idea. Or even idea(s) for the website. I don't know if I'm the only one with this issue. I have tried sleeping pills I have tried doing something else before I fall asleep to clear my mind but I still do this.....I was up till 430am working on ideas and cutting, weeding, printing and designing. Then I watched a little tv and fell asleep. However at 7am I was awake and up at it again with design ideas..

I remember those times......  35-40 years ago  ;D

One Off I know what you mean, Its getting worse I get 4 at the most also. Tek I drink and It does nothing, Maybe once I get all my ideas out things will be better.

As most of you know I'm more I to the t-shirt side of things, and dabble and even trying to go mo mainstream in signs, decals etc. However with being into all of these things I have issues sleeping. Now it's not the process like weeding etc its due to designs. I have ideas randomly popping into my head, I will fall asleep and in 30 mins I wake up with an idea. Or even idea(s) for the website. I don't know if I'm the only one with this issue. I have tried sleeping pills I have tried doing something else before I fall asleep to clear my mind but I still do this.....I was up till 430am working on ideas and cutting, weeding, printing and designing. Then I watched a little tv and fell asleep. However at 7am I was awake and up at it again with design ideas..

I've got a friend with sleeping hours like that... Of course he dabbles in manufacturing Meth rather than t-shirts, so that may explain some of it...

• Like 2

We have people like that in our community. They are not artistic and usually don't sleep for days. I think that is where zombies come from.

But it could explain some of my neighbors

I remember those times......  35-40 years ago  ;D

Yep used to loose sleep because of work .......now loosing sleep because of the hard endless hours of work back then . My body is racked with arthritis , back is shot , ankels bad etc so I have slowed down to 40 or so hrs a week I plan on going part time at 70 years old . Damn thats not far

• Like 1