Sign in to follow this  
kidd09

years of struggle & frustration big progress, final step, help please

Like the topic stated I struggle with this for years. Stopped came back. Stopped came back. But I never got this close.  This is the best result I have seen since 09.

The problem is flexisign pro 8.6 with US laserpoint one  24 with windows 7.

My problem is contour cutting. After years of struggle, I Can finally contour cut but I am having calibrating issue.
My cut is off about 13 mm from top to bottom and about 7 mm left to right.  I did play with the knife offset but with  no big help.  If any small help but only moves one side, left to right and still not enough.  Top to bottom not moving at all and its off badly.  Some one help please!!!!  I never got this close.

Wow man, good luck. I have heard tales of people contour cutting with the original laser point but thought it was only a myth. So is it making the correct cuts but offset from where it should be? I can't offer any help because I only tried to contour cut a couple times. 

Thanks for the reply.

One of the forum community member gave me the simplest idea, something I never thought.  Basically the person told me to forget about the laser point and just target the registration mark with your At first I was not sure what that meant but after little bit, I got it and boyyyyyyy I never got perfect contour cut in my tries like that.  And I tried over 100 times.

This is 100 percent 100 percent.  Even sure cuts a lot pro which I thought got me hope of cutting contour was not that perfect... little off which i was happy but i had color issue with that software so with flexi, mannnnnnn, this is awesome.

This is great.  Right on the spot.  I felt like it was magic.

Case closed, I don't need help anymore  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks for the reply.

One of the forum community member gave me the simplest idea, something I never thought.  Basically the person told me to forget about the laser point and just target the registration mark with your At first I was not sure what that meant but after little bit, I got it and boyyyyyyy I never got perfect contour cut in my tries like that.  And I tried over 100 times.

This is 100 percent 100 percent.  Even sure cuts a lot pro which I thought got me hope of cutting contour was not that perfect... little off which i was happy but i had color issue with that software so with flexi, mannnnnnn, this is awesome.

This is great.  Right on the spot.  I felt like it was magic.

Case closed, I don't need help anymore  ;D  ;D  ;D

Glad to help you out, and convince you to STOP using that laser.  That was the magic... LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Now make some money with that contour cutting..  More success ahead!!!!   You could have accomplished the same thing with just a Creation Pcut...