Sign in to follow this  
randyb

clean idle

Randy what graphic program do you have it would be easy. Two Ovals and find the right font, and star images everything Corel draw and I believe illustrator has.

Which of the four different colors in that design did you want in that one layer?  Or did you want the whole thing done as a single color?

It is possible that he's working on a legitimate "Get your clean idle test done here" sign, but just to be on the safe side, I think I'll skip helping on this one.

2 things, original is a holigramed, serial number decal with bar code - and after going on 5 years this is a simple design.  just thinking out loud.  I am sure the original poster has a legitimate reason to make these  B) 

Effective in 2008, the California Air Resources Board (CARB) requires heavy-duty diesel engines to have added controls or auxiliary equipment to reduce emissions during idling. Diesel engines or auxiliary equipment which comply with this regulation are required to display a holographic certification label prominently mounted on the vehicle.

However, if there is a dog, cat, or other animal in the truck, the CARB rules do not apply. Which tells you that the driver is less important than the animal! Of course, we have a Coton, (see picture at left!) and I can assure, I am FAR less valuable than HE is! But as far as reproducing that sticker, there should be no problem with it. As long as it isn't done with the intent to defraud!