jesus mindiola

New in Sign blazer need help

Hi guys im new using this program i just bought my cutter last week, since i bought this cutter im having some troubles when i send the file to cut  the program some how sent the file in the wrong position i try using the opcion rotate across the vinyl but do the same think over and over again, this week i try to cut one square of 1750mm x 200mm when i see the square in the cutt option look good  but when i send  it he begin to cut in th wrong way so i use the option rotate across vinil and he divide the square in segments so im stock in this dilema pless help me i dont know what to do

post-43156-0-74305800-1368730040_thumb.j

post-43156-0-59563000-1368730061_thumb.j

So it's cutting 90 degrees from what the image shows when you click on cut? Is that correct?

yes never cut that just make a little square and dont do nothing else this a picture so you can see the line you see in the picture dosent end i have to cut it so you can see

post-43156-0-46520700-1368733338_thumb.j

I don't have a clue what is happening. Will it let you set your material width greater than the 1750mm? That would eliminate the tilingthat happens when you rotate across the vinyl. 

Try selecting the "Creation PCut CT630" as your cutter instead of the "Creation PCut CTE630 HPGL"

Why are you working in MM? (millimeters) --- change it to inches.

Why are you working in MM? (millimeters) --- change it to inches.

Cause inches are for older people like us . metric measuements are much more modern & logical . I try to use metric as often as i can , but always fall back on inches :(

• Like 1

Around 95% of the countries of world are on the Metric system. We are just a few hundred years behind.

• Like 1

Jesus,  try clicking  the LOAD button at the bottom of the set up screen.  It is to bring up more cutter brand options.

Jesus,,,also has his blade offset set to 0.00,  which can be a problem when he does cut.  

Jesus, start your blade offset at 0.25MM....and adjust + or minus .05,,,, to get good results on your blade offset.

• Like 1

Jesus , Skeet .. that was funny :)

• Like 1