Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

little somethin I conjured up with my logo..just testin right now

Workin a little test on something I was playing with, take my mind off family issues...I cut it and am pleased with the idea, thought I would ask if anyone wanted a custom logo to send me a sample in text/graphic form..I just sent KISSFAN 3 samples of what I would like to see on front and back of t-shirt 's for me personally,so if he gets around to it he might post'em for yall to see...I work primarily in Photoshop CS3 and Illustrator if interested...What I cut is just black and white....He (KISSFAN does good work on t-shirt sent to me so give him a shout)

post-36467-0-13937900-1368392725_thumb.j

With the initials god you'd probably do good down here.

I knew someone would bring that up...I didnt realize the Abbreviation till about 4-5 weeks ago then its to late as I had already been using this and registered it back in Nov and till this day soooo.. name changing is out...Domain change out...Sorry..I was hoping it wouldnt stick out...

No different than the trucking co, Guaranteed Overnight Delivery. Don't see an issue with it. Besides in South Carolina I think there are more churches than church goers anyway.