MadHatterGraphix

CB09 blade question

I received my CB09 blade holder and holder off of eBay however when I opened my blade there was no spring. I already contacted the seller bout it but I don't want to wait for a replacement if they send me one. So my question is do you think I could get a spring at a hardware store that should work or do I have to wait for it?

no I don't and the new blades don't always come with a spring - they are sold separately.  I know with a  5 pack ross at cleancut usually adds 1 to the mix

I don't think you would ever find a sprint that small at the right tension and winds to do the job - can't you use the spring from your old blade?

Update: the seller says he packed one but I don't find one. Told me to even check th floor. I'm going to tell him this isn't my first time to the rodeo,I have assembled blade holders before I also use a table with a terry cloth down to keep parts from rolling. And use an exacto to open every bag or box I get. Some eBay sellers are just jerks.

I purchase mine from the Seiki dealer on EBAY,  great prices, great product, fast free shipping and 5 springs with 5 blades.  One blade will last me a good 9 months.

I was looking into that dealer Mz Skeeter, thanks for recommendation of them.

I have always purchased my blades there.  Never a problem...  They have best offer also.  But don't go crazy on it. take off about $1.50....

I get 5 springs/5 blades for around $23.00-$23.50    Fast,  Free ship...  Great blades also.. 

I purchase mine from the Seiki dealer on EBAY,  great prices, great product, fast free shipping and 5 springs with 5 blades.  One blade will last me a good 9 months.

MzSkeeter are those blades from china? Do you cut heat press glitter vinyl with them?

Seiki on EBAY  ships from Reno/Sparks, Nevada..they are here in a few days. .   I don't cut shirt vinyl, but I cut Avery chrome with no problems... which is a thicker polyester vinyl.  Plus I cut regular vinyl. 

seiki makes the sunie heat presses and have great service and support - 

Im going to order from them too. I really hate this guy I'm dealing with.

cleancut brother . . . cleancut - order once and be good for a year

Years if not super busy. Just get my LP and be done with it, I'll even throw in an almost new cleancut blade with it. Can't blame a guy for trying...

Problem is I would love to buy a clean cut blade circumstances aren't letting me. And Jay I would buy it if I could lol. However the saga continues with him.

update: after threatening to send the blades and holder back I won and he is sending me a spring gives sad story he has a blade without a spring.

Tell him if he throws the blade in it won't be lonely at his place.