Sign in to follow this  
TimnAng

T-Shirts?

I have a friend who's interested in having some T-shirts made.   This is the logo he's looking to have done...  Can anyone that might be willing to take on the project, give me some pricing ideas?  I'm not sure how many he needs, but I think he just wants a few to start with, and if he likes them, will likely purchase more.

Thanks!

post-37278-0-62662300-1368224292_thumb.j

Oh, I wanted to add... I think he wants a website address below the image as well.

That's a lot of color work for just "a couple" shirts... unless it's done DTG.  Can you get some more info on how many shirts, what kind of shirts, due date?  Looks like something I could have a lot of fun with, but for only a few it's not financially feasible for either of us... you can pm me here if you want.  B)

I am sure someone with a dtg could do it after a artwork chage.  I am betting he is not going to want to pay $50+ for artwork and then the dtg charge though for a "few" shirts - that usually translates into 2-3 shirts LOL and never never bill based on "I will be ordering many more in the future" LOL  just a poly to get the price down now

But they promised they'd big in with a big order once I help them out  with a half dozen "samples".

• Like 3

Well, I do know that if he likes them, he will order more... But, I wouldn't expect anyone to lower their prices based on his word, or mine.  I don't do this type of work, so I have no idea what it entails, nor what it costs.  I just told him that I'd drop a note and see if anyone was interested in giving him a price.  

Whats wrong with doing it in sublimation, as long as he is fine with light colors ?

Whats wrong with doing it in sublimation, as long as he is fine with light colors ?

you have a point Bill, but I am guessing they want the artwork re created, I could be wrong again though

I can also do them with either sublimation on a poly shirt or by chromablast on cotton.  Let me know if I can help

how do you dye sub on cotton?  " Chromablast " ?

nevermind i you tubed it .. eheh..

i only have the dye sub printer