Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

Did this for KissFan..Nothin fancy....

Always nice work. Had a '71 Cutlass way back when, this makes me miss it.

Saw the madhatter seems like you know what you're doing.

Awww if you are talkin about that I simply found something and cleaned it and presented to him, seems like the thing to do .......

Never as easy as it sounds. I just redrew a logo for a usaf special ops, thought it would take 15 minutes... in my dreams more like a couple hours of tweaking to get it right. Anyway your cars are nice and I look forward to seeing them posted.

Let me say one thing I love it I have owned a 1983,1980, and a 1976 cutlass supreme I was 300.00 short to buy a 1969 back in the 90's and it still ticks me off lol. But this vinyl is beautiful and petro is a master at this and a great guy. Also thank you petro for doing this and saying my shirts smoke.

Had a beautiful 1988 black cutlass Supreme Brougham That left me with the first wife, I missed that car and the horses . . .

And the wife cause you lost her in the sight lol.... My 1983 Cutlass was black, burgundy interior console shift automatic all the gauges I miss that car.

actually her leaving was a bonus - didn't know it then but best thing to happen to me.  Current wife  - when I met here I though to myself, her mom is an asst atty with the attorney Generals office Yeah. .  . Time went on and somehow that didn't seem like as big of a positive lol