RUSTYB

Help please

if you can open it in another program and save in an older version of .eps it will work - can't do it here as it is copywrited by gm

I think it was a version issue, I was able to open it with Flexi, Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape but not with Signblazer. I changes the settings so that it is importable with Signblazer now. After you select the file choose the "use full postscript interpreter" button.

Here is a link to download Inkscape, it is a great program for vector graphics. I use it to create, edit, and vectorize images then send them to the cutting software.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/192/42/01-inkscape-graphic-design-software

I think it was a version issue, I was able to open it with Flexi, Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape but not with Signblazer. I changes the settings so that it is importable with Signblazer now. After you select the file choose the "use full postscript interpreter" button.

Here is a link to download Inkscape, it is a great program for vector graphics. I use it to create, edit, and vectorize images then send them to the cutting software.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/192/42/01-inkscape-graphic-design-software

K, I must be doing something wrong, tried opening the file through inkscape had to change to all files to locate it and when i try to import it,  it says failed to load requested file.

K, I must be doing something wrong, tried opening the file through inkscape had to change to all files to locate it and when i try to import it,  it says failed to load requested file.

Ditto - Inkscape doesn't like that file.

Thanks for all your help Ted.

Now I need to find some 44"-51" vinyl, would like to lay it down without having to piece it together.