Sign in to follow this  
jessehop

Is anyone from Minnesota going to the Dax Trade Show Next weekend?

I'am attending the Dax Trade Show that is in Minneapolis thats on Friday the 22nd and Saturday the 23rd. Im going to be there on Friday morning

daxshow.com is the website for more info

how much does it cost to go?  does anyone know i don't see anything on the website.. i want to go and check this out in MPLS

how much does it cost to go?  does anyone know i don't see anything on the website.. i want to go and check this out in MPLS

from the website

http://www.daxshow.com/index.php?shownumber=26

Enter through the front entrance. The parking lot is free and open for your use. Admission to the trade floor is just $5 at the door, and seminars that are not already sold out can be purchased at the registration desk.

Directions, Policies, Show Rules, Etc:

A flyer with show rules, policies, and directions was sent to all pre-registered attendees. You can view and print that flyer for your convenience from this link:

Click here to view flyer.

when u going on friday. im going to be there around 8 am so i can hit up the free seminar that starts at 8:30am.

Wow.. 8:30am is early LoL..  I'm not sure what i'm doing with my daughter that is 5 years old yet.. I'm a stay at home dad so i have all the time.. i just have to find someone to babysit or i'm bringing her with me.. 

not sure what i'm doing yet.. I'm about 26.2 miles from  ( 7800 Normandale Blvd Minneapolis, MN 55439 ) 

Id love to go...but thats a 3+ hr drive for me...and i already have family plans...

• Like 1

Oh it be fun extreme..lol..sounds like slot of free stuff. And free demos to watch.

The reason y IM going so early is the free seminar I want to go see..