ladysewnsew

Designed my Own logo

A bit buzy. Do you want to create that logo in vinyl every time you want need to place your decal? My motto, "less is best".

• Like 1

Bit = severely mild description :) 

LOL... Sorry to have messed up your eye sight . LOL.. What do you think is bad with it? The whole thing, the dots, the colors or layout?  I am not an artist clearly lol but I wanted something that was not like others. I was trying to get something that was not just plain and boring.. I really value you all and your thoughts and ideas. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out here.

• Like 1

Too many dark colors and too busy i prefer the kiss method . Just good plain easy to read info and colors that cordinate together dark colors together do not work well . I am not trying to be critical just offering advice .

• Like 2

Just way too busy... Don't know where to read. Always remember your logo will project your image. Take a look at sign craft magazines website

I hate to keep piling it on, but...

Keep your number of different fonts to a minimum - too many different fonts looks like you copied and pasted bits and pieces from other people's signs to make your's.

Your QR Code (that is what that is in the bottom left corner, right?) should be against a strongly contrasting background color, like black on white, to make it easier for cheap phone cameras to find it.  It also needs empty space all around it - it shouldn't touch any part of your design.  The empty border is a part of the QR code specs and some phones can't read the code without a blank border around it (see here for an example - http://cockeyed.com/incredible/qr/qr_code.shtml)

There should be more contrast in the rest of the design, too.  See how much easier it is to read the white text on a black background?  The black text on a dark blue background gets completely lost and doesn't pop out.

OWJones knows what he is talking about he has great cards. I will as soon as my logo s done a forum member is doing it and I appreciate it.