Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

Simple but weeding the gun was fun....

Off work early and wanted to task the LP II on some Oracal 631...The skull was easy to weed but the "gun" was abit more teadious and took a steady hand...Other than that I hope to practice on a sign test with several colors this weekend...

post-36467-0-53264100-1360893726_thumb.j

Nice job. Yea I did that gun before and it was fun but not as bad as the Colt model 1911 that I had to do for a mug

Bob

Thanks..Multi color sign tests are my next agenda as I am novice-brained on this..Photoshop layers are one thing versus hard-copy to vinyl..Thanks again..

What's it going on?  Post after install pics.  That skull is sweet.   Care to share the file on that one?  

Be happy to..let me rest as it was a 16 hr day today..hate asking this but HOW do you upload a file here..I will make the effort and LOOK to see HOW first...

At the bottom of the page where you enter your reply, there is a button for "More Reply Options" - click there and it will let you attach files.

post-36467-0-71593000-1361050963_thumb.jThank you...Here is graphic and file original..Hope this is file format that you seek as I do most in Corel or straight into SCAL which I save all projects in SCAL

head2.eps

• Like 1