Sign in to follow this  
Midnite_Son_Jr

I'm interested in this creative line of at-home work.  Been watching e-bay listings, and bidding too.  I sure would like to meet a fellow that seems to up-bid just about every US CUTTER listing...he goes by the name "midnite-son".  I'm tracking all of the listings for my enjoyment.

Sure would like to buy a US CUTTER but something seems amiss?  Anyboy else notice that?

Out of the 10 auctions I checked,this 'midnite son' is only showing on 2. It is common practice on ebay to bid your maximum on an auction and if someone outbids you,you move on to another auction. Everyone likes to get a good price. there is no conspiracy here. Just normal ebay behaviour.

Out of the 10 auctions I checked,this 'midnite son' is only showing on 2. It is common practice on ebay to bid your maximum on an auction and if someone outbids you,you move on to another auction. Everyone likes to get a good price. there is no conspiracy here. Just normal ebay behaviour.

Excuse me, but wasn't implying that there was a "Conspiracy Here".  Thsi forum seems to be very helpful, as I've read quite a  few posts.  I'm very interested in buying a cutter for a vvinyl graphics side of my more experienced digital print graphics expertise.  I'm in the market...and looking everywhere high end to low end.

It just seems strange with the ebay listings (and I'm a ebay seller too).

As an ebay seller then you should know that on high ticket items like this, people keep bidding til they win one. Sorry if I came off as rude...it is a common thing for competitors to register and post things like that just to make US Cutter look bad. It is their only defense. Your user name and original post made it look like you were implying that US Cutter was 'shill bidding'.

If you are looking for a cutter that will do the job at a low price, you won't find a better place. There are lots of sellers out there selling low cost cutters. Most are very similar. The difference is in the software and the support. US cutter has the best support of any ebay seller I've come across. SignBlazer is excellent design/cutting software.

I can tell you who NOT to buy from. But not on an open forum. Some will say that they have lifetime email support and this is great if you want to spend days going back and forth with emails trying to solve a problem. Some just give you a standard form response. NONE (that I know of) have a support forum dedicated to the users.

You can of course spend $2000 or more for a high-end cutter. It will be a bit less noisey than the US Cutters...but other than that,not much different.

A fellow newbie, I probably bid on 5 or 6 until one fell into the bid range I had set.  They seem very popular, but I did get one, so patience won out.

Hang in there-

As Coloradokev said... you just have to be patient. It took me about 2 weeks to finally win an auction at a price I was happy with.

When US Cutter first started offering the P-cut, I had a feeling people would b leary at first. I jumped on it and got my brother one for $187. First one I bid on. I got lucky that day.

We have bought two of Ebay and have enjoyed the machines ever since.