FullTiltRiderPDX

Can someone please help a noob out

Have a couple of logo's for our MC. Would like to have eps files for them if anyone has time to help. I am trying to learn these programs so I can do them myself, but it will take me some time and would like to have the ability to make stickers.

Thanks!!

post-28631-0-88373800-1352021544.jpg

post-28631-0-00106300-1352021570.jpg

The first one is actually not all that hard, The vector'd rider only need be vectorized once, and then re-sized and layered. Then the text and mountain.

It would still take some time tho.

The other one, with the rose- I don't think that is a good candidate for vector as the rose would not do well in cut vinyl. I would suggest a different rose.

• Like 1

Ya, these are just what our club patches look like. Im sure I will have to tweek them a bit. We have multiple versions of the smaller patch, I will see if I can find a different one. The triangle patch is the one I would like done the most... I just dont have the know how yet to do them.

Nit Pick --- the rose is backwards, a single leaf should appear to the left of the flower.

Of course, just mirror it within your design program, and you're good to go!

Man, you should send Mb20music a leather m/c jacket for his help on this, he really nailed it.

• Like 1

Nit Pick --- the rose is backwards, a single leaf should appear to the left of the flower.

Of course, just mirror it within your design program, and you're good to go!

Man, you should send Mb20music a leather m/c jacket for his help on this, he really nailed it.

Rolls eyes

Hi, Im just learning the ins and out in this, but a question on this one for the pro's. Wouldnt that be a better candidate for a vinyl print then a cut? Especially for stickers? Couldnt he then use or have then printed on clear vinyl so only the artwork is shown?

Or print in full color with the black bg?

Just wondering what the pros would be to cutting this instead of printing

Thanks

Hi, Im just learning the ins and out in this, but a question on this one for the pro's. Wouldnt that be a better candidate for a vinyl print then a cut? Especially for stickers? Couldnt he then use or have then printed on clear vinyl so only the artwork is shown?

Or print in full color with the black bg?

Just wondering what the pros would be to cutting this instead of printing

Thanks

If he's wanting to keep all those colors, and has access to a color printer or someone who can print it for him, then the answer is yes.

If he's wanting to reduce it one or two colors like the EPS that MB20Music made, then it comes down to quantity  and color - for up to a dozen or so in colors that are readily available, I'd cut them out.

If it was an odd color or the qty was greater, then I would sub it out to be printed (or print it myself if I could).  I've made as many as 160 of one 3-color layered design before and by the time I was done I swore that I'd sub out all multi-color jobs to somoene with a printer in those types of quantities in the future.

I try and do as much as I can in-house, but I've learned my lesson about when to call in outside help.