Pepsicola17

got my SC cutter last weekend...

got my very first vinyl cutter. SC cutter 25". It was great. Took me a while to configure the right settings (pressure, speed, blade, etc). Now i finally got it. This was for my sister-in-law's almost 1 month old son who isn't with us now. Its a tribute and a reminder for every one in our town that we will not forget him even though he was only with us for a short time.

post-27465-0-21851800-1351667291.jpg

post-27465-0-27778300-1351667293.jpg

• Like 3

I just got my SC cutter. Which program did you use to cut the vinyl. If you used sign blazer would you mind sharing which option you selected for the cutter set up.

Thanks,

Rich

@ralves.. Welcome,  I don't have your cutter, but your cutter is a Liyu,  and if you download the Signblazer UK (all  cutter version) you can find it.  If you have already installed a different version of Signblazer, you must uninstall it first.

Down in this thread,, Under user cutme  3rd post down

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/20104-full-version-signblazer-download-all-cutters/

I just got my SC cutter. Which program did you use to cut the vinyl. If you used sign blazer would you mind sharing which option you selected for the cutter set up.

Thanks,

Rich

I used the sure cuts a lot pro. Im tagging between Photoshop CS5, Vector Magic (convert to SVG) then print in SCAL Pro.

I grew up using photoshop only ever since so using another program to design is not ideal for me. Try Vector Magic. Its really easy and importing it to SCAL is a breeze.