FullTiltRiderPDX

Hello from Portland, OR

Just wanted to say Hello. Never used a vinyl cutter myself, but I do have a couple friends that own very successful wrap/graphics companies in the Portland area. I just bought myself a USCutter SC Series 34" and I am looking forward to learning the process so I can stop bugging my friends to make me decals for my projects projects.

Nathan

• Like 1

Hi there, Nathan.

Do a content search for various posts I've made here regarding my experiences with the SC.

The number one thing is to be careful about the engineering problem regarding the right-hand pinch roller.

Have fun!

Hello from up north in the Puget Sound... welcome to the group! :rolleyes:

Very familiar with this area. Auctually had lake property there before the divorce and the economy. Between those 2 things, I get to start all over again LOL.

Hi there, Nathan.

Do a content search for various posts I've made here regarding my experiences with the SC.

The number one thing is to be careful about the engineering problem regarding the right-hand pinch roller.

Have fun!

I will look that up. The only reason I went with the SC line is the longer warranty then the entry level machine. Since I am new to this, I am sure I have a lot of homework to do and lots of questions to ask.

In the 32 years I spent in the area.. normal went backwards! I think its all those 'keep portland weird' bumper stickers.. lmao

There are companies that just started passing out "Make Portland Normal" bumper stickers LOL