Binford

Naga Jolokia Ghost Pepper Sauce

Is there any Chilly Heads in this forum like my self ? I am going to be buying soon Blair's Naga Jolokia Hot sauce anyone try it? its has the Ghost Chilly in it the Hottest pepper in the world comes form India i guess... ooober hot... but you get a fancy cool skull key chain with it ... just wondering if anyone has tryed it and like there thoughts on it ?

post-24933-0-94447600-1349854577.jpg

• Like 2

Reminds me of a saying.... "Rectum......Dam near Killed Him......"

Tried growing some Ghost chillis down here, but couldnt get the seeds to germinate... My suegra....which is mother in law to all the gringos here, makes killer salsa from mild to wild...

Bruce

All the sauces are diluted compared to the pepper itself . If you get the pepper itself , it is much more intense than the sauce ( but no fancy bottle or key ring ) . Blair makes a extract that is 1.2 million scovilles . The Ghost pepper is something like 800 scovilles , habanero is 600 scovilles + or - . A bunch of my buddys get together & watch UFC PPV events . 1 guy brings his latest find of hot sauce & a few of us " man-up " & try it .A small drop on the tip of my finger was intensly painfull . It was funny to watch the " manly " boxer/firefighter run to the bathroom throwing his butthole up after trying a drop . It is extremely fun " macho " type humor to see others try it & see how well they hide the pain . Only problem is , you have to try it yourself to have the most fun . After the first drop , it don't hurt as much because everything gets numb .... well that isn't true according to the 1 guy who went to the bathroom without washing his hands 1rst !!! There is a company in the Carolinas ( e-bay ) that sells 1 gallon of that stuff for around $100 . If I could find 2 ounce resealable bottle , I would buy a gallon & decal them with my business info . It would get much attention . Nobody I know uses it other than being macho & to put it on the unknowing :) .

• Like 1

well that isn't true according to the 1 guy who went to the bathroom without washing his hands 1rst !!!

OUCH!!!

For him .. the rest of us were laughing so hard , many had tears running down :)

That is some funny stuff.... LOL ... I want to try that sauce your talking about the Butthole burner lol ...... I didn't know i had reply's here it never told me .. and i am fallowing this ... my post lol .. that sauce you talking about sounds crazy hot man ... you should find a photo of it or something and post it on here ... i like to see what your talking about ... Bruce i want to grow some here in Nevada you think it be a good place :huh: Ghost Chillys

It was , especially since the guy acts like a big macho man tough guy . Super nice guy but the scenario could not have been more scripted for humor . Want to crack up , look up some videos on youtube showing people trying the Ghost pepper sauces .. 1 shows a guy eating a ghost pepper , If making chile , it doesn't matter if you use a couple drops of pure stuff or teaspoons of weaker stuff . As far as taste , all of that super hot stuff is not tastefull , just machoism . " Wings to go " made hotter & hotter versions of wings . They started making people sign waivers ( sales gimmick I believe :) ) . Eating them fresh was exceptionally painfull . The mediums tasted the best & still hurt the next day on the toilet !!! Blairs 16 million sauce ( an extract ) is the hottest I have read about & HOPE to never try it .

That was an epic video of the "old" guy eating a pepper. He's in awesome shape! But a dumb$##$ for eating the pepper.

The second vid was awesome as well. hahahahaa

I don't do hot foods.

• Like 1

Them are some Great videos thanks Jeremy for sharing ... Yeah that old dude is pretty buff for his age huh .... so you guys are low spice .. LOL... pepper shaker about right lol hahahah ..... Nah i couldn't do that pepper them guys are doing no way and i love love love hot stuff ..but i want to keep my toung lol I always use Elyucateco Habanero chille sauce is my fav eat it on everything .. its hot but nothing like that video .. I just want to order that suace on top and taste it and want the keychain lol.... i found out that is not the hottest its AFTER DEATH .. is the hottest .. the one right after this one ..

Man I would give it a go... after all they are just seeds lol.... Plant them in good soil to get them goin and then into individual pots as they grow... We have some nice chilli pequins growing outside the house, use them to make salsa with all the time....

Bruce

• Like 1

I deff will Burce ... I am thinking i will have to start next spring though its gettting pretty cold at night and winter coming on ... But i been wanting to grow some i used to grow Jalapenos back home .. but never Naga pepper so it will be a learning exp for me .. lol