humidade

mh721 problem

I bought a machine in Ebay.co.uk cutting MH721 vinyl, with its cutting software signcut =>

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270996084890?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_14889wt_754

But what happens after much struggle to install, after some self-tests, I Drawing in program Corel Draw X5, for example: "Paula" with 4 cm long and 1 cm in height, and the machine has space cut 63 cm and comes to occupy more often than that, knocking on walls!

I start to get a little desperate with the situation, since neither the source program can fathom!

Any help here?

• Like 1

The #1 problem here seems to be a lack of English skills (which is odd, considering it's a fairly common language in the UK).

No offense, humidade, but we can't fathom what you're asking.

I like Slice&Dice's humor & no offense should be taken IMO . Hum , I would go over the settings in the software & cutter to make sure no periods are involved , settings are mutual as far as inches etc . You might want to buy the " Sure Makes A Lot " design?cutting software USCutter just started selling ( $59 ) . It will be highly supported here , by SCAL & USCutter also . you can download SIgnBlazer for free & try it . It will do most anything you need except newer EPS files .It has no support out of this forum & member Mobby ( Mike O'Brian ) . It may be that the used cutter you bought is in need of repair .I can furnish you a member that can remote into your computer & check out all the settings etc for a modest fee .He uses CorelX5 & does electronic repairs .You need somebody who can either come over to your place or remote in to find the problem much easier .

Yeah, sometimes my "humor" isn't appreciated. What can ya do?

I've also noticed the software disk from US CUTTER "SureCutsALot" (SCAL v3) and investigated it here and there.

I sure like the fact it does decent vector conversions, that's worth the $60 right there, along with the library of shapes and the ability to add to the library as you go along.

Next time I order some vinyl or app tape or banner material, I'll ask USCUTTER to add that CD into my shipment, and I'll give it a workout at my sign store.

I like using a really simple interface, and SCALv3 certainly has that.

I am having a similar issue where certain files are not cutting. Same exact errors almost every time too. Even plain text in signcut will drive the blade up a wall sometimes. I can't figure out why it will cut an entire QR code, and then freak out at the end, or why it can cut a word, but it cant cut anything with the "/" symbol in it.

Also cut the biohazard symbol successfully with text, but without the text, it will start doing unexplainable nonsense towards the end of the cut, oftentimes ruining a lot of my vinyl.

Any help is greatly appriciated

I am having a similar issue where certain files are not cutting. Same exact errors almost every time too. Even plain text in signcut will drive the blade up a wall sometimes. I can't figure out why it will cut an entire QR code, and then freak out at the end, or why it can cut a word, but it cant cut anything with the "/" symbol in it.

Also cut the biohazard symbol successfully with text, but without the text, it will start doing unexplainable nonsense towards the end of the cut, oftentimes ruining a lot of my vinyl.

Any help is greatly appriciated

Instead of thread jacking, you should start your own post. Welcome to the forum!