Hello everyone! This is my very first forum membership.

Vector conversion is my specialty; from raster (bitmap) to vector format. I use Adobe Illustrator but can import the illustrator eps file into CorelDraw for those requiring .cdr files.

I can also create vector line drawings from rough sketches or from a photo. Even if you do not have an electronic file of your artwork but can take a photo of an item with the artwork on it, I can try to reproduce it. See samples of this here.

I'm on a mission to rid the world of poor quality files. Here is my website:

http://vector-conversions.com/

I hope it is ok to post my services website here. I admit I didn't read the policies yet, in fact, I can't find them. Not all vectorization I do is for cut signs or plotters so some of the samples on my website will have gradients and effects that are not acceptable for cutting or engraving. But I do have pages that try to explain the differences between continuous tone images and line-art and raster vs vector. Samples of images that have changed from photo to vector line art, from continuous tones to lineart, from grayscale to lineart, transparency vs white and more so customers can get an idea of how their image may change.

If I can be of any help, please let me know. thanks!

Jude

• Like 1

Found the forum rules and announcements, they were right in front of me that is why I couldn't find them! BTW I am in Sarasota, Florida

Howdy.

As it so happens, the demands of our clients place us in the position of having to convert many things to cuttable line vectors all the time.

It's a never-ending quest to obtain the necessary line art for our cutters to handle.

So, yes, any offer to provide assistance is nice to see.

Welcome!

Nice site and very clear explanations.

Sue2