Sign in to follow this  
mxracer394

magazine???

I don't read magazines....but there is a lot of great info on youtube.com. videos are great to learn with... Inkscape and Signblazer have tutorials, and manuals

there is a lot of great videos on here, for different things, done by forum members., use keywords Jing or screencast in the search box.. Plenty of into out on the net, just search for it...

I have searched also.. I would like something that showcases new products and techniques... I have yet to find anything worth buying on a regular basis.

Just viewing that SDG website (which offers an online look-see at the various topics covered) I would imagine it's far too deep and complex for the casual vinyl-cutter user to appreciate, but it does show what the wide-ranging sign business is doing these days, and how amazing this industry is.

We are indeed tiny minnows in the vast pond of Sign-making.

For instance, I look at my 500 sq.ft. production facility and realize that I am an insignificant speck compared to, say, GABLE SIGNS.

gablesigns-building-1_large.jpg

I used to get some tint magazines that covered a lot of vinyl cutting stuff on the small business end.. I will have to dig through my files and see if I can locate them... I forgot all about them until I saw the pic of Gable and it reminded me of the old solar tech days for some reason.

What about supply catalogs?

Many supply catalogs are right online at the stores... Search what ever you looking for,, online.

Because of high prices on printing and shipping, not too many catalogs are sent in the mail. It is easier to find it online.

I do receive 1 all the time from Uline and occasionally from another large cutter supplier..

What about supply catalogs?

What about them?

You call a supply company and they send you one.

Fellers is a prime supplier, also Advantage, Grimco, and you can search for others in your local area.