vinylmotivations

Flying Moose Bar - Logo Ideas

I have a customer that has approached me and is opening a new bar. The Flying Moose.

They know for a fact they can't use a logo they found from another company but would like to find or create something LIKE it- I too also understand it has to be significantly different and in no way resemble this... but does anyone have any input as to ideas on how to make it different yet keep the same similar style?? and add color??

Thanks for any help in advance.

Here is the one they like.

http://www.notcot.com/images/2008/05/manac.jpg

Im not good at this type of thing, but what about a moose rearing up like a horse with some type of angle wings? Id make the moose looking at you. So you see its chest.

What about a moose flying over a creasnt moon? Wings or not?

What about a big goofy moose with wings?

Just because they like the one they gave you doesn't mean they wont like something completely different. Maybe they haven't thought of something.

It might help to know what type of bar theyre opening? Will it be classy? Will it be fun and crazy?

Yeah all questions I am going to ask, I found some others online to show them, I am thinking more of a moose-head in a circle, with wings in the background- so that more color can be introduced. This is going on a backlit pole sign on the west side of town here which is a classier/wealthier side of town.

HA I would have totally thought Moose with WW1 aviators cap and goggles with his head and antlers stuck outside flying a DeHavilland Beaver float plane...

Bruce

This is what I have come up with after drawing some, scanning, tracing and vectoring, adding wing and another moose head vector... etc. The customer loves it- but I think it still needs SOMETHING. Any input?

post-13895-0-89777300-1338877334.jpg

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure how to do an attachment. Not sure how it would fit in on the classy side of the town but it might be a fun one. Not sure if I need more post to attach an image. :(