Pricing is so tough there are to many variables per person and per job. I know a guy who is retired and does this for extra income and charges $5 sq/ft for 651. But he is drawing a very nice pension and doing this from one of his pole buildings. He has a really really nice Roland Printer he bought but doesn't use because he doesn't know how. I have told him I will teach him what little I know for access to it. I know enough to run in and the more I use it the better I will get I am sure. But it goes to show you have to really factor in your overhead and what you feel your time is worth. I know design guys who are amazing with AI and charge $85 an hour. But when they can do in 15 minutes takes me an hour and 3 programs. I have brought my prices up a little because many people have told me I provide much better service and quality then the bigger guys around and I felt my time was worth more then what I was charging and figured if people were willing to pay a little more then what I was charging (which is still less then the big guys.) Then why not put a few more dollars in my pocket. The more jobs you price out the better feel you will get for your market...... I have heard (read) rumors of people getting ridiculous amounts for simple mugs......... ;D

You might try dibond or signbond.... I found it to be less expensive and more durable than the alumalite. I was able to get 250$ a sign plus install out of a panel that cost me 60, for 3'x6' and it was less than 50% covered in 651....

=\ the prices of vinyl here is so cheap!! 22"x 1 yard is like $8.5, i cant really get much with those prices for big stores here :( i know i can give them cheaper, but i wouldnt get that much of profit =\

=\ the prices of vinyl here is so cheap!! 22"x 1 yard is like $8.5, i cant really get much with those prices for big stores here :( i know i can give them cheaper, but i wouldnt get that much of profit =\

What brand of vinyl is that? Looking at my costs on High Performance vinyl that's seems little high. Also did not know anyone makes a 22" roll.

Back On topic whats the average cost for a sheet of the alumalite sign board? I have always wanted to do some of thoes types of signs.

What brand of vinyl is that? Looking at my costs on High Performance vinyl that's seems little high. Also did not know anyone makes a 22" roll.

well i think they use the 24" vinyl one, i dont know what vinyl they use and the customers here wont care much (at least most of them, they are all cheaps :( ) i just called them to know the prices so i can set mine, selling almost 6 sq ft for $8.5 with transfer and all i think =\

my vinyl is 24" but when i cut, i get my images up to 23" max, since when i do that, it almost goes all the way to the edge of the vinyl, sometimes i think it will cut my cutter's plastic =\

well i think they use the 24" vinyl one, i dont know what vinyl they use and the customers here wont care much (at least most of them, they are all cheaps :( ) i just called them to know the prices so i can set mine, selling almost 6 sq ft for $8.5 with transfer and all i think =\

my vinyl is 24" but when i cut, i get my images up to 23" max, since when i do that, it almost goes all the way to the edge of the vinyl, sometimes i think it will cut my cutter's p

lastic =\

You can tile your cuts on large letters/graphics for about any size you need.