Hummer

Constructive Criticism on my 'Logo'

When I was creating my logo it took months- not months of hammering at it, but I would work on it for an hour here and there, or 5 or 10 minutes or so every few days until I came up with my one now- I was being picky because I like tribal and contemporary, but also needed something easy to read, easy to cut/print and overall attractive. I found the one I liked. Kept coming back to it over all others-

Just take your time, and if you dont like something, put it away for a while and let the creative juices flow later.

Got that right!! I really am thankful for all the suggestions people...can't believe how tough it is to come up with a logo. Will show my work when I complete it. Thanks again...

Your orginal was too busy as well as too much fill. Think much more simple terms. Also FX makes me think of bicycle racing and movie effects not graphics. It alson needs to be something that does not confuse the people who are not in the business. Also print any ideas and stand back from them because what it looks like on the monitor upclose is not how it will look from a distance. And if you are going to use it for business cards and letterheads then it can not be too busy and unreadable when reduced for business cards. I'm on my third itteration now. It will take time to get it like you want it so dont rush it. And remember K.I.S.S keep it simple stupid. :ph34r:

Tomorrow when I get a chance I'll whip up and idea but what not play a little trickery and make it DSIGN and make FX the casted shadow.

This is very high-level and crude but its to give you an idea of what I was talking about.

post-16592-0-35906700-1337009986.jpg

Thank you for the mock up...I am starting to get the idea. Very creative, thank you...