SeeJaysPlace

Job i did today 38 shirts

yep this is me..

Wife said turn around.. then SNAP a picture went off LoL.. oh well

only 1/2 way done with the job now i have to do all the back of the shirts!

the Numbers! like Jersy's

2012-04-17_23-13-46_672.jpg

2012-04-17_23-22-51_997.jpg

They are looking good but is this the kitchen or office with cooking facilities lol :)

I work from home.. It's my Trailer home LOL ..

I can't wait till i can profit form getting a store front.. first i have to get all my equipment bought and paid for

I'm ordering my screen printing setup this weekend.. so then i have to try to find a empty corner in my living

room to set that up lol

Looking good, Nice use for the christmas lights!

My 4 year old wants the christmas lights up all year around.. lol she is wierd like that lol

so.. ya i thought so lol

I can't wait till i can profit form getting a store front.. first i have to get all my equipment bought and paid for

I'm ordering my screen printing setup this weekend.. so then i have to try to find a empty corner in my living

room to set that up lol

What screen press setup are you looking at going with? I need to get something set up to do multi color logos more efficiently then heat transfer...

What screen press setup are you looking at going with? I need to get something set up to do multi color logos more efficiently then heat transfer...

I'm looking at

http://www.silkscree...ng-starter-kits

Just to start with and learn the ropes.. when i get more room i'll go with the 4 color one..

I just can't fit that in my livingroom.. this one i can

I was going to try to use my heatpress to cure the ink..

This shirt job was almost done at COST .. just cause the wife is helping me and doing alot of the work

and it's for one of her good friends for a church they need the shirts on friday for a kids play. I'm making about $2 a shirt

I'm looking at

http://www.silkscree...ng-starter-kits

Just to start with and learn the ropes.. when i get more room i'll go with the 4 color one..

I just can't fit that in my livingroom.. this one i can

I was going to try to use my heatpress to cure the ink..

This shirt job was almost done at COST .. just cause the wife is helping me and doing alot of the work

and it's for one of her good friends for a church they need the shirts on friday for a kids play. I'm making about $2 a shirt

How do you plan on making your screens? Using the plotter and cutting the logo out and place it on the screen, or printing?

How do you plan on making your screens? Using the plotter and cutting the logo out and place it on the screen, or printing?

Little of both depends on what i have to make! but printing will be what i want to do .. i was going to try vinyl !

room to set that up lol

Shirts are looking great. As far as a store front goes as long as you are growing you are definitely smarter to wait unless you have unlimited resources. We went all out when we started 10 years ago. 50X100' shop in the main part of town, bought all our equipment one piece at a time, paid cash,and didn't borrow anything to start and still almost lost everything we had in the first year. Rent on building,utilities,bonds,insurance,and everything was killing us until we down sized. 4 years ago we looked at the economy and decided to down size once again so now we are doing a really good just working out of 2 10X16' portable storage sheds at have been finished inside. BTW we do signs and banners for 13 car dealerships and 4 ball team's shirts that they help sponsor,shirts for the Human developement center. We never really started to grow until this last down sizing and now we have returning customers from over 100 miles away that will on use us and it is mostly due to word of mouth and it all started from 6 shirts we did for a neighbor. So as long as you maintain good quality customers will come back and if they think they got a good deal they will help you get more business. Gary G. AKA RJ's Design Plus