arty-rc

Can't open SBE files

When I try to open some eps files that members offer in Graphic Requests, all I get is a blank workspace. Could it be my version of SBE? Thanks

Yes that opens fine for me. Are you trying to "import" it or just open it? .eps files you import and .sbd you can just open up in Signblazer.

That is some nice grass by the way.

My error.I meant to say the SBD file. Correct question, How would I open a SBD file in SBE?

For some strange reason, the file is not there when I go to file and then to open. When I go to My Docments, SBE folder, the Grass file is there. I click on it and a new SBE program opens and after the nag screen the file is there.

Tried doing it that way, still not there. I closed and then re-opened SBE but still no good. Is there a setting that I am missing. Also, If I were to delete the SBE from my computer program files to re-install it, would I loose all my current SBD files?

Did somebody say "Grass"?

I had to take a look, and of course, was terribly disappointed to see it's THAT type of grass.

Ah well, just shows you where MY head is at!!!

I save the file to my desktop & then open it with SignBlazer , then save it in SignBlazer when things are not working correctly .

Tried doing it that way, still not there. I closed and then re-opened SBE but still no good. Is there a setting that I am missing. Also, If I were to delete the SBE from my computer program files to re-install it, would I loose all my current SBD files?

SignBlazer is no longer in business so it has not been updated for a number of years. That is why newer versions of .eps files will not open. If you un-install SignBlazer you shouldn't lose the files you have saved but to be sure, copy all of the files from C:\SBD Files to another location.