Sign in to follow this  
Jimmybjj

Why doesn't this want to cut right? Flexi isn't displaying the whole image.

I can't figure out why flexi won't let me cut the whole image sometimes. anybody have any clues? This is flexistarter 10

why.jpg

Do you have the whole image marqueed? Or a different color of black selected?

I'm sorry my graphic design experience is very limited and i don't know what that means. Here is a pic of all of the settings. Pic is to big to post.

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

post the file, if you can

Ok, thanks for helping

https://sites.google...redirects=0&d=1

Edit: i just tried the file again and it looks good. So the problem is solved but i would still like your opinions if you have any so i can solve the problem immediately next time without all of the hassle of going through all of the options and not knowing what i did to fix it.

OK, You need to get rid of that outside box, then it will show up in the cut/plot screen.

Sorry I'm going to show my extreme inexperience again. I don't know what box you are talking about. Is this the box you are talking about? If it is, as far as i know flexistart put that box there. I open flexistart open my eps file created with inkscape and don't change any options. Thanks for helping me.drawing2.jpg

Thanks guys, I found it. What is that option for? Creating different layers for multilayer applications?

Can't really say except when the damn thing don't look right that's the first place I head to when it looks goofy to me. I'm self taught so that's how I learned. Maybe some Flexi guru can explain better.

• Like 1